Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Trapper Turns Tide in Series


What a nice sight that is!!

Ok if your a Canucks fan maybe not.

Former Rocket grinder Travis Moen is the hero in the Ducks extra session win over the Canucks in game 4.

"It feels pretty good," said Moen of the winner.

"I've never had a feeling like this in hockey, so this is definitely an exciting moment and I'll remember it for a long time."

Moen scored just 11 goals all season long on the Ducks checking line, yet has 3 goals in this years playoffs.

"The rebound popped out and I just kind of scooped it up," said Moen. "I threw it at the net. I got pretty lucky that it found it's way into the back of the net."

Moen's shot beat Canuck goaltender Roberto Luongo over his right shoulder.

"I just threw it on there," said Moen. "There was lots of traffic. It's kind of all a blur. I just saw it go in and it's pretty exciting."

No comments: