Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sean Aschim transcript

Thoughts on being a Rocket?

"Ya, I am definitely happy with the move. I couldn't ask for a better place. I am really looking forward to getting things going here. It's awesome."

What can you tell me about the kind of player you are?

"I think I am a skilled forward. I play both ends of the rink. I have a little bit of grit and work hard."

What was your first full day in Kelowna like?

"To be totally honest with you I felt pretty lost (laugh). It was quite the culture shock with the weather and just being in such a nice community. I have nothing against P.A but this is a great city."

Are you looking forward to Friday?

"I'm a little nervous. I want to show the fans what kind of player I am. I am looking forward to it and can't wait to get out there."

No comments: